Recently, the 2018 Hyundai Elite i20 facelift images have been leaked on the internet ahead of its unveiling at the Auto Expo. The premium hatchback gets subtle styling tweaks to the inside and outside and will rival the Maruti Baleno, Honda Jazz and Volkswagen Polo.
Talking about features of Hyundai i20:
- The i20 will get LED DRLs housed inside the headlamp cluster in its top models which will add a new styling and refreshing look.
- The lower part of the bumper gets a horizontal black insert with reflectors while the tail-lights get a different looking LED pattern inside.
- The mid variants will get them near the fog lamps.
- At the sides, save for the new 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, everything else is identical to the pre-facelift car.
- Move to the rear and you’ll notice the redesigned tailgate with the registration plate holder.
- The lower part of the bumper gets a horizontal black insert with reflectors while the tail-lights get different LED detailing inside them.
- The cabin design will largely remain unchanged will continue to come with the same beige and black dual tone treatment.
- The AC vents now have a brushed silver surround around them and other minor
- The infotainment cluster, however, is all new and features a larger touchscreen panel.
- Equipped with in-built navigation
- Apple Carplay and Android Auto
Although you won’t see many changes in the cabin, still we might get revised infotainment system attached with advanced connectivity options. This Hyundai i20 will bring rugged i20 active with some similar changes as well.