Key Features of Honda City 2018
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) Body Structure
- 6 Airbags Dual Front, Side and Curtains.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution system.
- 17.7 cm Advanced Infotainment with Capacitive Touchscreen
- Automatic Climate Control with Touch Control Panel
- Auto Headlamps with Auto-Off Timer.
- Rain Sensing Vipers
- Frameless Auto-Dimming IRVM
Honda City 2018 Specifications
Engine: It is available in two variants 1.5L i-VTEC Petrol Engine and 1.5L i-DTEC Diesel Engine, giving an impressive power of 119 ps and 100 ps.
Mileage: The petrol variant can give you a mileage of 17.4 km/l while the Diesel can give you a mileage of 25.6 km/l.
Price: The price range of Honda City is from Rs. 8,71,520 to Rs. 13,74,532.
Exterior: Honda City is available with Diamond-Cut & Finished Multi-Spoke Alloy Wheels, Front Fog Lights and a new grille.
Interior: It is equipped with a 17.7 cm Advanced Infotainment with Capacitive Touchscreen and Rear Air Conditioning Vents with Chrome Plated Knobs to give the comforting experience. Honda City also has an Audio System USB+AUX, Dual SRS Front Airbags, ABS With EBD inbuilt with all variants.
On all 2018 Petrol (All grades except VMT) / Diesel (All Grades) models, Honda is offering a discount up to Rs. 32,000*. This includes the insurance under MISP at Rs. 1 (worth Rs. 32,000) and for people who are interested in Petrol / Diesel (ZX Anniversary Edition), the insurance offered under MISP can be availed at 50% (Rs. 16,000).