Its price starts from Rs. 15.35 Lakh* and goes up to Rs. 20.50 Lakh (Ex-showroom Delhi). Its diesel variants start from Rs. 16.55 Lakh and is available in 6 different colours like Vocal White, Hydro Blue, Minimal Grey, Exotica Red, Brilliant Black and Magnesio Grey.
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Uconnect® infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Dual-zone automatic temperature control
- Sky grey leather upholstery
- 6 Airbags (Including side curtains for front and rear-passengers)
- Distinctive daytime running lamps
- Seven slot grille, to give you a look that effortlessly stands out.
- Availability of three wheel designs such as Limited DDCT (Satin Finish), Longitude and Sport.
Engine: The starting petrol variant has an engine of 1368 cc, which can generate a power of 173 ps and a torque of 350 Nm.
Mileage: It gives a mileage of at least 16 kmpl for the petrol variant.
Exterior: The exterior is quite extraordinary. Jeep Compass has an athletic styling with sweeping curves that gives it a sleek yet sharp look. In addition to that, it also has a sloping roofline and powerful wings, which make it a stunning and enduring SUV that Indian roads have ever seen in that range.
Interior: It has a leather-wrapped steering wheel along with ski grey leather upholstery to give a perfect driving experience. Apart from this, it is fitted with Uconnect infotainment system that can be connected to your phone via Apple CarPlay or Android Auto. The infotainment system also boasts of a high-resolution display with drag & drop and pinch-to-zoom functionality, adding to the overall ride experience.
Super Storage: Jeep Compass comes with a storage space of 438 L, so no matter where your journey takes you, you will never run out of cargo space.